In this dream, I “appeared” in a concrete hallway, with a few doors scattered around and with irregular distances from each other. With that, I quickly recognized the setting of this dream, it is the ground floor of a building with brutalist architecture. The normal rules do not apply here, because the apartments (and sometimes stores) do not follow all the laws of Physics, with strangely shaped apartments that are larger than they could be, places where magic is valid, in addition to several humanoids... The design of the building is as follows: it has a large, wide hallway in its center and parallel to it, on each side, there are two narrow hallways, normally the elevators are to the left of the entrance and the stairs to the right, but sometimes they change places. The front door is made of glass and is the same width as the widest hallway, while the back door takes up the entire wall, being divided into several glass doors, these doors normally lead to a large patio with a huge awning. The place is not well lit, but it is far from dark.
I was feeling lost in the place, I saw people passing by me, some famous, many unknown, others that you couldn't call human, like for example a woman who must have been almost two meters tall, was blue and had four arms, wearing darker blue skin and very tight clothes, besides not covering her entire body.
Walking around the place I remembered an old dream that I had an apartment in this building, but I didn't remember which one it was... again (the vague memory of the previous dream had also made me forget which apartment it was before I found it). So I went to the building's doorman to ask if she could help, which made me think that this was a symbolic position, because so many people were coming and going from the building, in addition to the people walking around inside that it was impossible for one person to take care of it sitting at a table near the front door.
She was dressed in blue with a little jacket and a skirt, very similar to the old flight attendant uniforms. I talked to her about my situation and asked if there was anything that could help me with my situation and her reaction was to enthusiastically say yes, I imagine that this reaction was because she was very bored in the place and anything different was welcome.
In a chaotic way she started imagining which apartment was mine, without analyzing or investigating anything and determined that an apartment in the central corridor (precisely the last one on the left) was mine and that the elderly gentleman (who nobody liked in the building) had taken it over. So she saw him leaving the building and bumped into him, stealing his electronic key, which left me in disbelief, after all she was the doorman of the building, she was the one who was supposed to provide security against thefts in the place!
We went to the door of his apartment and when he put the key in the door, it didn't unlock, so the gentleman went back to his apartment and saw the doorman trying to open his door. I explained the situation to him, who was in a bad mood, and he replied that the place was his, we could even go in and see, then he put his hand close to the lock and a transmutation circle reacted to his presence, which made the door open and we could all go in.
His apartment was huge, a size that would not be physically possible for that part of the building. It was also an empty place, with a single room and white walls, except for the bathroom, which was to the right of the entrance, but at least 15 meters away. The floor was light wood and the only thing that could be seen in the place was the kitchen sink and its countertop. On the opposite side of the door was a large glass wall with doors, which allowed the apartment to be very bright. Beyond this glass wall, it was possible to see several sports courts, perhaps made of dirt, with several young people playing ball on them.
It was definitely not my apartment, it was not how I thought it would be and I asked if I could leave, which the man didn't mind, but the doorman would stay there, after all he hadn't forgotten who robbed him...
I continued walking through the building and let my intuition guide me, heading to the middle corridor on the right and there I saw again the blue girl with several arms coming out of an apartment, which I found strange and went to the door where she came out.
Just as the door in the other apartment was opened by magic, here it could be opened in the same way. The lock on this door seemed to be simpler, and as a rule, if the dream has magic, then I will always be a wizard. So I cast a basic lock-opening spell and after a few seconds the door opened. Seeing the inside of this apartment reminded me that this was my apartment, with a small kitchen on the left, while to the right was a traditional living room. In the middle of both there would probably be a dining table, but it was empty. Further ahead there was a small hallway with a door on each side and another at the back. On the kitchen side, it was possible to see through its window, indicating that the place was on a high floor and, unlike the other places, the outside was at night with the lights of a city clearly visible.
Knowing that this was my apartment, I decided to announce it to everyone, as well as call people to the place, because I wouldn't be able to deal with that blue woman if she resorted to violence, and somehow I summoned a blowing horn and rang it, the problem is that the plan worked very well and soon the apartment's living room was full of people, I could barely move around it, so I had to turn some people away, but others stayed because they found the place very refined and rich, even though it was a simple place.
A short time later, the blue woman with four arms entered the room and her reaction surprised me, because she didn't ask anything, she just went straight to the living room and took another blue woman out from behind the curtains, this one with only two arms and a more average height, and she just said that they had discovered them and needed to escape, so they went towards the hallway of the apartment and went through the door on the right, which was the bathroom and from there they jumped out the window, which was surprising, not only because of their height, but because a woman almost two meters tall and with four arms could get through a bathroom window... The window in that bathroom was really big!
After that I woke up, maybe because of the surprise of the escape.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário