31 janeiro 2025

The Tennis Shoes

        This dream was slightly dark with bluish tones, not very colorful.

        The dream begins with me arriving at a slightly modified version of the house I lived in between the ages of 1 and 7. Its structure was identical, but some of the furniture was different and the place didn't seem as organized to me.

        When I entered the house, through the living room door, I noticed the presence of some people there, I don't know who they were, except my father, which was unusual, since that room was never used. I went through the kitchen, where my mother was, and went to my parents' bedroom, where my paternal grandmother and another person were (maybe this person wasn't in the bedroom, but in the backyard leaning against the bedroom's large window). If I'm not mistaken, my grandmother said hello to me and I went to put the tennis shoes I was wearing in a small closet under my mother's dressing table, something that never existed (the small closet), and besides, I never kept any shoes or tennis shoes in my parents' bedroom.

        After that, I left the room and my mother told me something that I don't remember, so I decided to leave the house and went to get the sneakers that I had just put away. So I went back to the room and opened the closet where I had left the sneakers, but the place was no longer the same, because the place that used to be to put the shoes had been turned into drawers, with everything that was there before having disappeared.

        This made me look for the room where these tennis shoes would be and inside my parents' wardrobe (just for description purposes, both this wardrobe and the dressing table were black with white sprinkles, identical to the originals), at the bottom I found a boot that resembled a galosh in a faded pinkish-yellow color, which fit me and so I put it on to go out.

        With that I left through the kitchen door, to avoid people in the living room, I went through the exit corridor and when I was going down the stairs to the gate I felt my feet were uncomfortable, it felt like I was stepping on an uneven surface inside my tennis shoes and so I removed one of them and I noticed that it didn't even have an insole inside.

        This act made me remember that I had never owned shoes like that and that I should have been wearing my tennis shoes. As I forced these memories of what the real tennis shoes were like (which I managed to do), the dream began to crumble and made me wake up.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário