This is a relatively short dream with some very realistic points and which takes place in a common scenario of my dreams, which has some recurring versions.
The dream begins in the kitchen of my house, not exactly like it, but with its main characteristics, such as its green floor and the large cupboard with orange doors. From the beginning of the dream I felt that the setting was similar to a haunted house that I usually dream about, but after dreaming about this scenario so much it no longer bothered me, because it was very rare for the ghost to appear and even then it only occurred on the upper floor (my house only has one floor) or in the living room when it was dark.
Initially my father appears saying that he hired a dog sitter, which surprised me because I thought it was unnecessary, after all the dog was fine and we could take care of him alone. This impression lasted until the moment I turned around and looked at the dog, which was a large dog with light brown fur that had broken his food bowl and stuck his neck in it, getting stuck, even making the food fall on the floor. His expression was half-silly, with his tongue hanging out. Then I understood why my father had hired someone to keep the dog from destroying something by accident or hurting himself.
After observing the dog, a young woman with oriental features (she had a name, but I can't remember it) appeared on my left. She was wearing simple clothes, a white T-shirt with a long blue skirt. Her appearance was very beautiful and her round face was charming, which was a rare impression for me, because I don't usually find faces that pretty.
Before leaving, my father asked me to explain what the woman should do (even though I had no idea what she was going to do). After saying this, he left through a long corridor (or an empty, poorly lit room; from the angle it was impossible to tell the difference) to what appeared to be a bedroom (which didn't exist in the real house). He went to watch TV, which I could see from this distance, and it was possible to identify it as an old tube TV.
My perception of the girl told me something strange, that she was a spirit (which didn't surprise me, since my father was capable of hiring a spirit if he was capable of doing the job), but nothing about her allowed me to say that.
We went to the next room, the dining room, which had been greatly modified compared to the original, with a very high ceiling and an open side on the side that connected the kitchen and part of the backyard, which allowed us to easily see the outside, giving the impression that it was a dark and cloudy day, with clouds about to start raining. It was also possible to see the structure of a small, incomplete tower, a place that also recurs in my dreams.
As we (the girl and I) looked at the gap in the roof of the house, something strange seemed to pass by outside towards the tower, apparently a specter that haunted the upper floor, and with that the girl made a slight movement approaching me, touching her back against mine and I instinctively hugged her as if that would protect her (in this act I noticed that she was about two palms shorter than me).
After a few moments we had the feeling that the specter would not appear again and with that the day seemed to brighten a little.
After that I don't remember anything else from the dream, but it left a feeling of comfort.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário